15 hours per week ; Monday to Friday by arrangement
£11.50 per hour
The Admin Officer will work as part of a team with our Project Coordinator, Assistant Project Coordinator, and our Honorary Treasurer, assisting in particular with the office administration, including processing donations, monitoring and paying bills, dealing with tradesmen, responding to e-mails, ordering supplies and supporting our IT systems. Previous office experience is highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the understanding to deal with vulnerable people
- Good Communication – both written and oral
- Excellent computer and IT skills
- Experience /awareness of financial programmes.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Honesty, integrity, and empathy
- A willingness to value all the people who come into contact or work in the Foodbank
- Be in sympathy with the Christian values of The Trussell Trust
For further information and a fuller explanation of the job description, please contact [email protected]. Background information about our Foodbank can be found by visiting www.perthkinross.foodbank.org.uk
To apply, please send a letter or e-mail setting out your relevant experience, skills and qualifications, based on the job outline above to [email protected] or by post to Perth and Kinross Foodbank, at 11 Cutlog Vennel, Perth PH1 5HY
Applications should be received by Friday 9th July; interviews mid-July with a view to starting mid-August 2021